What is branding exactly? Contrary to what many think, it goes much further than just a logo. Branding should be a kind of summary of your brand experience which includes things like tone of voice, content design and customer service. The logo is extremely important, however, and can help you determine some of your other branded pieces. Branding should give consumers a look into your brand and what your business is all about without even having to ask questions.
Your branding must represent you and your business in every medium.
- In your Email Communication – E-Mail Marketing
- On your Website- Online Visibility and Sponsored Ads
- In your personal one – to – one conversations
- Printed marketing material- Billboards and Magazines
- How your office is presented?
- How do you want your clients to feel?
- How do you want your staff / contractors to feel?
It must be a positive reflection of who you are and what you’re passionate about. The foundation of your branding, when done right, must come from your purpose.
Understanding why your business exists and the impact you hope to make on the world must be central in designing your brand.
7 Elements of how a Business Development Coach in Melbourne plans Company Branding:
- Define Goals. Without a strategic plan in place, most high level business goals are never accomplished.
- Develop Profiles. – How will you represent your product and service
- Explore Marketing Channels. – Medium of reaching out to more people, nationally and globally.
- Establish KPIs.
- Evaluate Customer Service. – What are the customer reaction after receiving your product and service
- Analyze Resources.
- Share Information.
There are four basic growth strategies where Business Coaching Services in Australia work to expand your business:
- Market Reach and Competitor Analysis.
- Product Development,
- Expansion of the Organisation,
The Basic components of a Business coaching plan in Melbourne are:
- The goal is to explore the coach’s perspective, needs, values and beliefs.
- The goal is to have a review of learning in the session, establish accountability and re-emphasize your support.
By building your brand, you create an identity that will attract more people to your business. This makes communicating with your target audience much easier.